Are you a translator with a tertiary qualification in languages or translations and is your mother tongue German? Do you have an excellent command of Dutch and English? Then we are looking for you!
We have translated more than 100 million words a year for clients such as BMW, Caterpillar, Bosch and Microsoft for more than 10 years already. Here at Euro-Com International, every project is tailor-made and we pay a lot of attention to our translations. Does this sound like something you could be interested in? Then keep on reading.
What you will be doing
As a translator at Euro-Com International, you will work on a variety of different projects, including manuals, reports, brochures and websites. You will also revise translations by in-house translators and freelancers. After a short induction period of about three months at our office in Renkum in the Netherlands, you have the option to work directly from home.
What we offer
– A position where you will be working on a variety of projects.
– A pleasant, informal work environment.
– After an induction period of about three months at our office in Renkum (NL), you have the option to work directly from home.
– A competitive salary, 25 days of leave and an excellent pension plan.
What we require from you
– Completed language (translation) qualification at HBO (higher professional education) or university level.
– Native German speaker.
– Good command of Dutch and English.
– At least 5 years of translation experience.
– You are available for a full-time position.
– You are flexible and you can handle deadlines well.
Would you like to know more,
or do you want more information about this position? Then please contact Eelco van Essen at +31 317 316 690 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to apply,
send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com. We will get back to you as soon as possible!