Are you a translator who has completed a language program at Bachelor’s or Master’s level and is your native language German? Do you have a good command of English and preferably Dutch as well? Then we are looking for you!
Euro-Com International is a translation agency working internationally in almost all languages and fields of expertise. As a LSP (Language Service Provider) we also work a lot with other LSPs, mainly outside the Netherlands. For more than 10 years, our team has provided quality and customised service. The quality of our translations are very important to us. A good working atmosphere amongst our team and with our external translators and our clients is also very important to us. Working at Euro-Com means working in a relaxed and informal environment.
What are you going to do?
As a translator at Euro-Com International you work on all kinds of projects, ranging from manuals, reports and leaflets to websites. In addition, you will review translations of in-house colleagues and freelance linguists.
What do we offer you?
- A position in which you will work on a wide variety of projects
- A pleasant, informal working atmosphere
- After a familiarisation and starting period of 3 months at our office in Bunnik (close to Utrecht), you could work at our office in Bunnik or Renkum (NL) and it may be possible to work from home.
- Good salary according to market standards
- 25 days of holidays
- Good pension scheme
What do we ask of you?
- Your mother tongue is German
- Good command of English and preferrably Dutch
- Completed Bachelor’s or Master’s level of German or a relevant linguistic/translation degree
- Relevant translation experience (could be gained during your studies)
- You are available fulltime
- You are willing to move to the Netherlands at least for the initial training period or longer
- You are stress resistant and can cope well with deadlines
Do you recognize yourself in the job description and would you like to take on this challenge?
Send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. She is your direct supervisor as Operations Manager. For more information you can also contact our office: +31 317 316 690.