Euro-Com International BV…
is a full-service localization and translation agency with offices in Egypt and the Netherlands. We work for agencies and end-clients all over the world.
Our Vendor Manager…
is responsible for maintaining the good relationships we have with our vendors, for on-boarding new vendors and for making sure the best-possible linguist is used for each project.
His/her most important tasks are:
- maintaining vendor relationships and databases
- continuously recruiting new vendors and assessing their quality
- working together with our QA team to create and maintain a QA vendor management system
- creating, managing, improving and implementing procedures concerning the vendor management within the scope of company policies
- supporting the project management team to find high-quality, good priced resources for urgent jobs.
- have experience in the field of vendor management
- preferably have experience in the field of translation / localization
- have obtained at least a Bachelor’s degree
- are a great negotiator
- are located in Cairo, Egypt
- are a team player
- work efficiently and can react swiftly
- have an excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written
- have a well-developed problem-solving capacity
- work meticulously and are well-organized
- are stress-resistant
- are a go-getter
- have analytical skills
- have good knowledge of computers and software
- have experience in working with MS Office applications like Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- preferably have experience in working with CAT tools
- a versatile position in a dynamic international company
- informal atmosphere and a young-at-heart team of colleagues
- fair and market-based remuneration
- annual budget for individual training
- 30 days of paid leave per calendar year
Are you the person we are looking for?
Then please send your CV and motivation to our Operations Manager Marcia van Rooijen @ email@example.com.