Euro-Com International BV > Working Method
Translators with proven ability
We make high demands of our translators. We only work with those who are fluent in the target language (the majority are native speakers). Our selection method in choosing the right translator for the job is based on their area of expertise. Establishing a collaborative relationship with a translator is preceded by a strict selection procedure including the signing of quality agreements.
The suitability of a translator is gauged by evaluating their translations on a regular basis. As a rule, all translations are verified by a second translator. The second translator is required to complete an evaluation form giving us insight into the quality of the work. It helps us determine which translators are the most consistent in quality.
Efficient working method
Euro-Com International has won its spurs as an international field player. And guess what, we are still growing. We have made sure, however, that the growing number of offices and employees has not jeopardised the efficiency of our working method. It is the innovation and flexibility of our staff when responding quickly to your request that prevents bureaucracy. And it is this flexibility that adapts our working method to your wishes and needs.
Our quality assurance
- With few exceptions we work with translators who translate into their native language.
- We work exclusively with translators who have obtained a higher vocational or university translation education and/or specific training or have work experience in that particular discipline.
- We work exclusively with very experienced translators.
- As a rule, each translation is verified by a second translator.
- Each finished translation is followed by a spelling and grammar check.
- Your person of contact will always be an experienced project manager.
- Each translation is custom-made to your needs and demands.
- To ensure consistency we archive all translated texts, per client, to serve as a reference for future translation assignments.