Euro-Com International considers itself the proud owner of the ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Certificate. In this way we distinguish ourselves from many other translation agencies and we follow procedures intended to continuously improve our services. This certification also includes regular interim audits for the purpose of maintaining the quality level.
Translations need to be more than competitively priced, their content needs to be perfect.
The certification is based on eight principles:
- Employee involvement
- Process approach
- System approach-based managing
- Continuous improvement
- Factual decision-making
- Win-win relationships with suppliers
The ISO 9001:2008 certification indicates that our quality monitoring meets internationally accepted standards.
Member of acknowledged umbrella organisations
- We are a member of GALA: The Globalization and Localization Association (the largest professional association for language professionals worldwide). Their mission is to ‘support members and the translation industry by creating networks, ensuring industrial standards, sharing knowledge and improving technology’. See: gala-global.org.
- We are a member of the Dutch Association of Translation Agencies (Vereniging van Vertaalbureaus in Nederland –VViN). This is an association that most big agencies as well as many medium-sized and small translation agencies in the Netherlands are affiliated with. The VViN is a leading platform for translation businesses in the Netherlands. In addition to looking after their members’ interest, they promote the further professionalisation of the Dutch translation sector. Apart from an annual conference, they also organise study days, theme days and workshops. The annual conference offers a platform for experts from the international translation industry.
- VViN membership also includes membership of EUATC: The European Union of Associations of Translation Companies is an umbrella organisation representing national sector organisations. The mission of the EUATC in Europe is to contribute to a better service provision by translation agencies and translators and to solve frequently occurring problems within the industry.